Monday 20 August 2012

Born Creeping.

I’ve come to peace with the fact I can’t dance many years ago. My soul has no rhythm to it, and I’m fine with that. Seems to bother other people, more than it bothers me. But here’s one dance move I can get behind. I’m pondering if I should share the fact, I’ve watched this now an unhealthy amount of times? 



Why is it, if you name something ‘Creep’, it’s always awesome? Think of every film, song, comic you ever seen\heard called Creep… bet it was awesome.

Went in the health-food shop today to pick up some Nuts and Banana Chips. I always feel guilty, because I always notices the girl working in there is pretty… robust. I don’t know if I’d have the guts to work in a health-food shop, if I was that out-of-shape. I’d be too self-conscious. Seems like the worse place to work, if you’re carrying a few extra pounds… then I feel incredibly guilty, and a little shitty for having such a thought in the first place, quietly buy my stuff and leave.

No comments: