Thursday 23 August 2012

Creep Cred.


A couple of weeks back, I talked about good, creepy smiling shots in horror comics (I on was on a massive Richard Corben buzz, at the time.) If I had to pick one shot from this mini-series, to come out and bat for my best creepy smiling shot, it would probably have to be this above panel. I had to crop this frame a little, so as not to give too much away, but hopefully it’s still unnerving enough. If any shot is gonna win me some creepy smile cred, hopefully it’ll be this one. It’s all about the creep cred at this point in the game.

I don’t know if, or how many other artists read this blog? but here’s my new favourite pod-cast to listen to while drawing. I only found it a few weeks ago, and I’ve already nearly worked my way through their whole back-catalogue. I love this pod-cast.

No comments: