Friday 3 August 2012

Dead Cartridges.


I’m taking it as a good sign, that I could no longer find a folder about town with enough clear-sleeves to house my forthcoming graphic-novel, and so had to order one especially off line, just so I can keep all my sequential pages in one place. This, on the same week I had order a shit-load of printer ink, as well. It might be a bit of a blow to the wallet, but at least it feels like it’s all moving in the right direction. The higher page count does guzzle up that printer ink, but it’s nice to see a longer story coming together, even if it is leaving me with a lot of empty ink cartridges, and a slimmer wallet. I could differently believe that urban legend, that printer ink is now the most expensive liquid on earth. Printer ink is like the new gold. With the banks and economy in such turmoil, I might convert all my savings into printer ink and then bury the bottles in the back-garden. It’s how the smart people are surviving these dark, bleak economic times. It doesn’t help that my drawing style uses so much black, either. Just look at the above panel for proof. Moody, yes. Cheap, no.


I’ve been racking my brains, trying to think of a good excuse for posting this Sora Aoi does female Ninja Warrior video, and I’ve come up with nothing. Even so, I’m gonna post it anyway. I like Ninja Warrior. I like Sora Aoi. Therefore I doubly like this video. I think she does really well for such a top-heavy ninja.

 

No comments: