Sunday 5 February 2012

Trapped.

There’s something a bit Sergio Leone about this shot, I think. All those teenage years of watching westerns are finally starting to pay off.

I was thinking of posting something else this week. To have a break from all the sequential work I’ve been doing of late, I decided to have a crack at doing a cover for Issue #3. It’s all scanned and ready to go, it’s just I’m not sure how I feel about that particular image yet. I can’t decide if it’s good enough to be a cover for a start. I’ll leave it for a few days and see how I feel about it then. I’m sure I’ll post it at some point even if I don’t end up using it. I just want to come to a decision on if it’s cover worthy or not. The jury’s still out. I’d also post the page from last year I ended up redrawing, but sadly that page gives too much of the plot away, and would be a bit of a spoiler… actually it would be a massive spoiler.

Big thanks also for all the birthday wishes from the last couple of days. Turning 30 sucks, but sitting around eating birthday-cake, and having a Dexter season 5 DVD marathon, while drinking leftover vodka from Xmas has been very enjoyable.

No comments: