Thursday 9 February 2012

Man\Baby.

I guess it should be ok to post this now. A friend of mine also turned 30 in the last few weeks, and I was asked to draw something for a book that was being put together for his birthday. It’s well after his birthday now, and I’m 99% sure he doesn’t read this blog anyway, so here’s my page. I went for a cheap laugh with my concept (Grown man dressed as baby = funny…ish). I think it turned out alright. It was a nice chance to play around with my colour-markers, doing this shot. Not sure how much my friend liked being drawn as a man\baby, but we’re still talking, so he couldn’t have hated it that much.

I can’t decide if being taken out by a dentist is a good way to go or not for a horror writer? Anybody who already has a fear of the dentist should probably give this story a miss. I’m very glad he pulled through.

No comments: