Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween (Kind Of…)

Yep… last year you got a big all singing, all dancing Halloween Ecard that took a few days to put together. This year, it’s a quick sketch from my sketchbook, done while laying in bed in the early hours of the morning, while feeling like crap from the flu. I had decided earlier in the year that there wouldn’t be a Halloween Ecard this year, because I wanted to get as close to finishing Issue #3 as I could by the end of the year. Also I just didn’t have any decent ideas for one, if I’m honest. But here’s something quick and horrible to put you in the Halloween mood. Just a little something ghastly to say I care (just not as much as last year, apparently.)

I hope this sketchbook doodle finds some love out there (I think this is the first thing I’ve posted from my recent sketchbook.) Anyhoo…enjoy and hope you’re having an awesome Halloween.

No comments: