Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snowed In.

Funny that now I’m too old to enjoy the snow and it’s nothing but a burden, it seem to snow regularly every year now. But anyway, I’m snowed in, which is fine as I stocked up on food at the start of the week and don’t really have anywhere to be anyway. It’s all a good excuse not to leave the house and just get on doing artwork. I just wish the snow had hit a little later so I could have got my copy of Brain Damage in the post first. This film has been top of my to see list for a bit now.

Also I’m regretting not having a copy of The Thing on DVD, too. I’ve got such an urge to watch that film at the moment for some reason.

Did my Xmas shopping this year in 10 minutes online this weekend. And to think… I use to have to walk around shops for hours in the past like a caveman or something.

No comments: