Thursday 2 December 2010

Stepping Outside.

There’s a good chunk of issue 2 that takes place outside. I just wanted to open the story up a little bit and also had an urge to put some country scenes in the story before it gets all Claustrophobic in later issues. I’m also hoping it will add a very slight Fairy Tale quality to the book.

Speaking of Claustrophobia…

Still a snowy wasteland around here. I was kind of hoping today would be the day it started to die down, but no such luck. I was hoping to avoid going out in it, but this weather means business. I get the feeling it could be around for days. I now have two major regrets. One, I promised to get myself some decent footwear for snowy weather after the horrors of last winter. All I have at the moment is a pair of Adidas trainers with no grips. It’s not that I forgot, it just I never thought it would snow this side of Xmas and would ironically probably be buying those shoes about now, if Mother Nature hadn’t been one step ahead of me (the bitch.) Two, I regret not owning an MP3 player. If I do have to go outside in this weather, not only did I want some decent boots, but I would also want this as my theme tune as I’m trekking through the snow.

No comments: