Tuesday 21 December 2010

Up In The Hills.

Another shot from the latest issue I’m working on.

Still not really in the Xmas spirit considering it’s only a few days away. Last years Xmas went on forever, this year’s Xmas seem a bit more low-key.

Been really getting into watching Frank Henenlotter movies lately. Watched Brain Damage over the weekend, which was an amazing film (trailer for which is a few post down.) I rate him alongside Sam Raimi and Peter Jackson in 80’s greatness. I’ve already ordered his latest movie Bad Biology and will probably spend the early part of next year trying to hunt down a copy of Frankenhooker. I swear I used to see it on DVD all the time when I didn’t want a copy. Now I do, it’s no where to be seen. Same with the Basket Case sequels. I was a fool. Here the trailer for Bad Biology.

No comments: