Wednesday 9 June 2010

X-Ray Punch.

I like this panel a lot. Nothing’s really happening and it’s a pretty small panel on the final page… but I do like this shot.

Finished watching The Street Fighter trilogy last weekend. Probably some of the best kung-fu movies of all time. It’s at this point I usually put up a Youtube trailer, but since the first film is in the public domain, they’ve got the whole film up. Which is good as I couldn’t find a decent trailer on there anyway. It’s well worth a watch. I’m really going to have to hunt down some more Sonny Chiba movies. He’s a legend. One of my dreams is to learn that move were you screw your fist up into a funny shape and punch someone in the back of the head and their heart explodes 50 seconds later. I refuse to believe that isn’t true. I just need to find the right old, wise, kung-fu master living in a cave to teach me.

Also got round to putting up Sewer Snatcher on my DA page last weekend as well. I doubt I’ll have time to do another pin up this week as I’ve got loads of boring things to do. But I need to post some stuff from Project B.O.B. so that ok. One of the things I’ve got to do this week is try and make a font out of my handwriting. I’m just filling in loads of templates now and making loads of annoying mistakes. You have to pay for it, so I need to get it right. Also that and as I’ve said before, I do have the handwriting of a retarded chimp… so even if I do fill one in right, buy it, and there’s no annoying computer problems that means it doesn’t work on my computer or it doesn‘t work as a comic font… it can always still just look crap.

No comments: