Thursday 24 June 2010

Spoilers.

This joke might be a little lost on you if you’ve never read Watchmen, or if you’ve never seen those old Twinkies ad in the back of American comics. But it made me laugh. I’m not sure who it’s by? I couldn’t spot a name, I just found it on someone’s Tumblr. But I had to post it.

Also spotted another online gallery of old pulp covers this week.

Been spending my week trying to avoid spoilers for the end of season Doctor Who episode this weekend. Avoiding certain website and so on. Six years ago, having Doctor Who back on TV sounded like a joke and now we’re three new Doctors in, and every paper, website, podcast and magazine are Doctor Who mad and have spoilers. I’m doing pretty well so far, just two more days. I’ve had a couple of near misses. Aren’t spoilers just a modern day pain in the arse?

Blimey, it’s just gone pass 11pm and I’ve got my window open and I’m still going to have to put the fan on because it’s too hot. I guess Summer has finally kicked in.

No comments: