Sunday 2 May 2010

Brain Drought.

You could count the hours I’ve spent drawing this week on one hand and still have a digit left (probably your thumb). I wanted to rest up a bit this week and I’m happy to say I feel a little less like a zombie now. Still a little short on inspiration, but I’m sure something will turn up. I was dieing for some free time to do some pin up work over the last few months, and now I have it, my brain’s dried up. I’m just enjoying the down time at the moment. Watching some DVD boxsets and not forcing myself to draw so much.

Speaking of Boxsets. I was over the moon when I heard this week they were releasing the last two classic, Cybermen stories this year as a boxset. I haven’t seen Silver Nemesis for over twenty years. And I’ve never seen Revenge Of The Cybermen. I was kind of hoping they put them out together. Never thought they would.

No comments: