Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sushi-Girl And Friend.

My latest effort at doing a pin up. Women and creepy looking monsters seems to be becoming a theme with me. The two most fun things to draw…well…to me.

I usually like to post artwork on this blog first, and then wait a couple of days before putting it up on my DeviantArt page, as I only like to put up my best work on DA. But I’ve really been wanting to tart up my DA page. So for once I’ve posted this image up on there first. If I’m honest, it’s too soon to say how I really feel about this image and if it’s any good or not. If you notice that it suddenly disappears off my DeviantArt page in a couple of days, you’ll know it’s because I’ve suddenly realised it’s crap and I should have fought harder against my urge to “tart up“.

Go HERE if you want to check this image out…errr, again.

Also turned my old pin up OCT into a snazzy deviant ID pic.

I need to chill out for a bit now and think of something else to draw. I’m running on empty a bit this week. I need some inspiration.

No comments: