Friday 16 April 2010

Expensive Stains.

Ever get that feeling you’re being watched? Going for a very slight sense of paranoia with this panel.

Feels good to have all of the artwork done for issue one. By now I’ve cleaned up the remaining artwork with a rubber, scanned it, cleaned it up again digitally, resized it, and nearly lettered it all. Was a scary moment over the last few days, when my printer started playing up. Printing pages with lines across them for some reason. Considering I need my printer now more then ever, I wasn’t happy. But this morning I just started messing about with it, and taking out the cartridge and cleaning that. It seemed to make things worse, then better. So I just printed out as much as I could while it wasn’t acting up. I just hope it’s going to let me print off the remaining artwork this weekend. My hands are covered in printer ink, which I’m also not happy about. It’s not the fact that they’re inky (my hands are usually covered in Indian Ink) it’s just I keep hearing people say how much Printer Ink is, and how it’s actually a more expensive liquid then Champagne. Every time I look at my hands now, I’m just trying to work out the cost in my head of how much I’ve wasted. I reckon it’s about 50p worth… but I did fix my printer, so fuck it.

No comments: