Thursday 8 April 2010

I Have Always Secretly Wanted A Cape.

Or at least one of those cool little Zorro eye masks.

I know this website says it’s real, but if I ordered an invisible plane and a giant empty box turned up… I’d be pissed off.

In other news. Just been checking out the new look Freddy Krueger. Which I kind of like. The fact that he looks more like a burns victim then supernatural, kind of works for me. Saying that, I won’t be rushing out to see this film. I’m a little burnt out on horror movie remakes. Even the better ones like Dawn Of The Dead and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, never really come close to bettering the original. I saw the remake of Friday The 13th a few weeks back, and was a little disappointed. If I start seeking out more original ideas and newer horror movies, maybe Hollywood will take note… Errrr, that said I did order both remakes of Night Of The Living Dead this week on DVD… Errrr, whoops!

All being well, I should be starting on the last page of the first issue of Project B.O.B. this weekend. I’m just trying to block out the fact that I’ve been drawing so much lately, that I never want to see another pencil again… “sigh.”

{NOTE} I see that the Superhero website link has been acting a little dodgy, so if you’re clicking the live link and it ain’t working on your computer, It’s www.superherosupplies.com you’re looking for.

No comments: