Thursday 7 February 2008

Slowly, Slowly.


Hope I haven’t posted this panel before last year. It got a bit hard to remember what I have and haven’t posted lately. I’m pretty sure this image is new. I wouldn’t bet anything on that fact, but I’m fairly sure it’s new work.

I’ve only just released there a few shots of people lighting up in Dirge. I think it just because if you’ve got a load of shots of people standing around I always like to have them doing something.

I’m inking page 23 at the moment and then it straight on to page 24 the final page. After that comes the more boring stuff like lettering and printing. Feels weird to be coming to the end but I’m trying hard not to rush the artwork just to get it out the way as I want to make the ending as good as it deserve to be.

No comments: