Monday 25 February 2008

Ouch.

How many different ways are there to draw a guy getting hit in the nuts? More then you might think. Man being hit in the nuts can be a big part of any story in comics today and here is a Blog showing some of the best.

http://nadshot.com/

Sadly not a live link and yet another cut and paste job. I thought I had figured out how to do live links last week but was sadly wrong. I’ve had this Blog for nearly a year and still can’t work out half of all the nifty little things you can do on it. It really annoying when your reading someone else’s blog and they’re bragging about how many hits they been getting or posting links that all you have to do is click on them. These people are like Wizard to me.

{Update} I just figured out how to do live links. Today I’m a little closer to becoming a Wizard myself.

No comments: