Wednesday 20 February 2008

Success (Of Sorts).


Finally after months of set backs I finally got my work photocopied down to the right size. Still a bit mad that the local library replaced the old photocopier with one so high tech, no one knows how to use. Had to take my work to one of those Copy shop and let someone else do what I’ve been doing myself for the past ten years. The guy in the shop looked a bit bored with such a simple task. Still now with all the artwork to Dirge 2 done I can get on with all the other stuff. To think some comic book artist’s have they’re own Photocopiers or even A3 scanners, they must be the happiest people in the world. Everyday they must just wake up and look over at they’re Photocopier\A3 Scanner and just think “life ain’t so bad.”

Going to be away from the drawing board for a bit now so I can finish up the artwork and do the lettering on the computer. I still should have some bits and bobs to post that I’ve been holding back. Kind of a weird feeling to know Dirge is all pencilled and inked now. I’m going to be stuck at the computer for several weeks now. Might try and fit some sketchbook time in, in the coming weeks also.

No comments: