Thursday 14 February 2008

Another Day, Another Remote.

Finally got round to going Digital this week. So I now have four remotes to lose around the place. Still it worth it to be able to watch Takeshi’s Castle at 4 o’ clock in the morning.


Was sad to read of Roy Scheider death this week, but then went from sad to mad when I was reading his online obituary when one of those ad’s appeared that roll across the screen blocking what you were reading. I know the rules on the Internet are a bit different to the real world but still. I don’t think I’d want anything to do with any product that I read about on an obituary page, which actually prevented me reading someone’s obituary in the first place. That guy killed Jaws for fuck sake… TWICE, show some respect. I think the people behind that online ad should be made to go on Takeshi’s Castle or maybe feed to a 25ft shark.



Can you imagine what the world would have been like without the Benny Hill theme tune? I don’t even want to think about it. What other music could you play to people falling over or a guy being chased by a line of sexy nurses.

No comments: