Wednesday 9 January 2008

Snipe Drunken Waldo.

What better then those Were Wally books from when you were a kid? How about if you had to shoot Wally with a sniper rifle and Wally was drunk and throwing insults at you (I should point out for some reason Wally called Waldo in America). The drunken insult are funny as hell and there a real satisfaction when you find Wally and the shoot the fucker for what he said about your mum.

I couldn’t post the game and I have no idea how to post links on Blogger, and the link to my scorecard (which was very impressive) won't work damn it. So it a cut and paste job but well worth the effort.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/Games/Action_Arcade/Shooting/Snipe_Drunken_Waldo/

To be honest, all I’ve done these last couple of days is play this game. Probably the most playable game on the net. Way better then Tetris. It a bit hard when you start off but stick with it.

It just a shame you can’t shoot the wizard.

No comments: