Friday 4 January 2008

Hello 2008.

Wow Christmas and New Year have been kind of a blur to me this year. Would have liked a bit more time off truth be told. Plus also the insult of buying a new flat screen TV only for there to be hardly any good films on over Christmas. Oh well, I got The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, 80’s TV series off a friend and ordered some DVD’s in the online sales. Also got a couple of great Graphic Novels at Xmas that I’ve been reading while tucked up in bed over these cold nights.

Hoping 2008 will be a good year for me as 2007 turned out to be a better year then expected. I’m hoping 2008 will be even better and I have a couple of things in the pipeline for 08.

I’ve eaten so much sweet and salty food over Xmas and New Year and have a cold I just can’t shake, so I’m feeling pretty sick lately. Need to get some fruit and\or veg in my diet or I won’t make it through January.

Anyway hope you had a great Xmas and New Year.

P.S. No I don’t have a New Years resolution and the next person to ask me is going to get a jab in the eye. Why have they become such a big deal this year? Everything is being outlawed by the government these days anyway, you need what few dirty habits you have left to make it through the day.

No comments: