Monday 6 August 2007

Summer Sketch’s.

Working till late last night. I mean much later into the night then I usually do to escape the heat. I guess when your in the mood to draw you don’t want to stop. So I worked into the early hours and then when I finally did get to bed I couldn’t sleep in the heat for another couple of hours. After I’d been asleep for a couple of hours the kid next door started up his latest craze which is repeated bounce a ball off the wall and woke me up. Either that or next doors become a squash court.


Anyway because of this, this is why I make no apologies for these weird sketch’s I did in my sketchbook, which I rested on my tummy while watching Richard and Judy on the telly.


I found the secret to making myself draw when I don’t feel up to it. Just keep a load of paperwork and forms that need filling in around. If it choices between more bloody paper work or forcing myself to draw then drawing is usually the slightly less painful option.

No comments: