Saturday 21 October 2017

Babayka Returns This Halloween.


I’d just like to official announce the return of Babayka Land restarting next week in time for Halloween. Find out what happens, as Yana joins the group and starts spinning her dark web from the inside on Babayka-Lives.

Also, be sure to tune into my Deviantart page on the big day itself, as I plan to post a big Babayka related treat this year for Halloween. I don’t wanna oversell it, but I think it might be one of my favourite bits of Babayka art I’ve ever done.

And just a reminder, if you do live or can make your way to the southeast of England next week\next month for the SLASH-UPS art show happening at St Mary In The Castle, the show will also contain some Babayka related artwork (including some unpublished and never before seen Babayka Land pages), for those that maybe didn’t get onboard the SLASH-UPS bus this summer.

And don’t forget, readers can pick up the new Brides Of Babayka second edition and invite Babayka into their homes this Halloween for some spooky all hallows’s eve reading.

Again, if people have any question about the SLASH-UPS art show or the return of Babayka Land, I can be reaches at the usual Email address and will make every effort to help. And I really hope people are looking forward to both this Halloween.

No comments: