Monday 1 September 2014

Show Some Love.

For anyone who missed this weekend’s page over on Babayka-Lives this Saturday, The party’s in full swing, and so is Julian’s bitchy streak. Are you Team Kevin or Team Julian? Or more likely are you Team Neither (that’s where the smart money would probably be.)

Please keep all votes as to who you would like to see be the star of my next Brides pin-up coming to this Email address. It’s also the address for anyone kind enough to wanna leave feedback, or ask any questions, etc, etc. I do promise to try and reply to all troll free correspondence, so don’t be shy and vote, leave feedback, or just say hello. Or if you have an deviantart account, you can simply ‘Note Me’ on there with your votes\feedback\questions. Also, if by some chance you’re a super fan and want to do something awesome like Fan-Art or maybe even Cosplay as one of my web-comic's characters, I would love to see them, so send any art copies or photos to my Email address, too, or via deviantart. Considering my web-comic is only nine months old, it’s probably way too soon to be getting any love from cosplayers, realistically, but after nine months and 53-pages, is Fan-Art really out of the question? Who wants the bragging rights of being the first person to ever do any Babayka-Lives related fan-art?    

I’m also thinking of colouring my Yana Selfie pin-up and sending out high-res, full US comic book size  copies to people kind enough to donate to the web-comic. I’ve been thinking for a while of doing something for the donators. Just a little something I can easily and quickly Email out to those kind people who support the web-comic, and I think this might be it. If you’ve been thinking of donating for a while now and like the idea of receiving an exclusive colour copy of Yana Selfie, drop me a line and let me know if that’s something you’d wanna have?

No comments: