Saturday 13 September 2014

Low On Stock.

I was gonna title this week’s post ‘Bathroom Invader’ to reflect the nature of today’s Babayka-Lives page, but was a little worried as to what kind of online traffic I might pick up with a title like that, so I didn’t in the end. In this week’s instalment, is this the beginning of the end for Julian Webb?

I’m very pleased to say I’m almost sold out at the Del La Warr. A massive thank you to those people who bought a copy from there. Stocks are very low, so if anybody was planning on making the trip and picking up a copy, it may be a smart idea to go sooner, rather than later to avoid disappointment. Of course you can always get the Graphic-Novel online, too, if they have sold out by the time you read this post. You can still easily get a copy delivered straight to your door.

No comments: