Monday 10 February 2014

Feedback Welcomed.

I’m probably gonna try and switch off the comments on Babayka-Lives in the coming weeks (when I can find a spare five minutes to figure out how.) Policing all the unbelievable amount of spam that’s coming in is a nightmare, and I also have been secretly a little worried that people who have bought the book might leave spoilers for the web-comic reading crowd (not that I would let that happen, I police those comments like Robocop, but still.) I was kind of open to the idea of comments when the site went up, but now I’m wondering if anyone would really miss them?

With that said, I don’t want to come across being aloof. Readers are always very welcome to leave feedback, and can do so here. We’re now eighteen pages in, and I’d love to hear what people think? Or maybe if you have a question you want answering about the series? You can use the Email address or comment on here. And that goes double for anyone kind enough to buy the book. I’d love to hear feedback from people who have read the whole story (no spoilers, though, please, if you comment online.)

It’s probably way to early to be asking for Fan Art, also, considering my web-comic’s only just under two months old. That said, I might give a signed copy to the first person who does the first piece of official Brides Of Babayka Fan Art. Please send a link or copy and let me know if anyone does draw\make anything, and I’ll check them out. Maybe even post a link to them on this very blog. I get the feeling any Fan Art this series does generates, however, will must likely be when Babayka himself turns up.

So far I’ve had a couple of nice comments online and a review on UK Amazon, so a massive thank you to those people. 2014 is gonna be all about me pimping this web-series, so please feel free to mention Babayka-Lives on your blogs\journals if you feel like showing the series some online love.

No comments: