Sunday 16 February 2014

Mould Man.


Wow… a lot of art coming your way this weekend. Not only two fresh, new sequential pages on Babayka-Lives, but also a sketchbook drawing I did a while ago over Xmas. I haven’t really solved my recent blogger\posting images problem, but I think I may have found a way to wriggle around it. I’ve been trying to post this image (or any image) for over a month now, and hopefully if you’re seeing my drawing posted above, I’ve cracked the problem.

Speaking of cracking problems, I finally figured out how to turn the comments off on Babayka-Lives. Like I said last post, please don’t think I’m being aloof, you’re more than welcome to comment on here, or even better yet, send feedback Emails here. I just got tired of signing in to my web-comic and seeing there was a ton of comments that needed approving, then finding out they were all spam. Ideally, in the far, far future, if I can get some big time online love going for my web-comic, maybe one day I (or even better someone else) may start a forum for this web-series. We’ll see how it pans out.

No comments: