Friday 31 January 2014

Man With A Plan.

Been a busy start to the year with launching my web-comic\graphic-novel at the end of 2013, and real life soaking up all my free time. So I’ve planned a much more low-key weekend, this weekend, since it’s my birthday (well, technically it’s not my birthday till Monday, but Monday birthdays suck.) I plan to relax, eat Jelly Beans and watch a couple of DVDS this weekend. My trashy flick choice is Zombie Hunters. I’m not expecting much, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a really good zombie movie, but it at least it looks well made (judging by the trailer alone, that is), most modern Zombie flicks don’t even have that going for them.



Also got to see if I can get some artwork done at some point this weekend. Been doing little bits-and-pieces over the last few months, including some new sequential pages, but not as much as I would like. Got a couple of sketchbook doodles I’ve been trying to post for a couple of weeks now on here, but a recent Blogger glitch isn’t letting me upload images right now.

It won’t be so laid back that I won’t be posting new pages on Babayka-Lives this weekend, however, so be sure to tune in. Things start to get sinister this week.

No comments: