Sunday 19 January 2014

Doctor-ish.

It’s the weekend, and both pages 11 and 12 have both now gone up. Check them out here.

With lack of new Who on TV lately, I watched Liar Of The White Worm this week to get some early Capaldi action. There was almost too much Doctor Who on in late 2013. It seems right there should be a gap until Doctor number 12 (or I guess 13?) turns up. That said, it’s only January, and I’m already looking elsewhere for Who fixes.

Hopefully with Capaldi being the new Doctor now, someone will soon release an all-singing, all-dancing Blu-ray of Liar Of The White Worm so I can actually own a copy of this flick. I actually really enjoyed this film and think it‘s a little underrated and has a lot to like about it. I think Amanda Donohoe is amazing in this movie. It is an almost Doctor-ish character Capaldi plays in it, too. I got a slight Doctor-ish vibe off his performance. Watching it made me feel excited to see what he does with the role later this year.

No comments: