Thursday 1 August 2013

So Long, July.

It may be weird to some, but I think July is my least favourite month of the year. Everybody seems to be at their craziest around this point in the year. Sunny weather’s good in the day-time, but you never have the time to really enjoy it, and it just makes everything a lot hardier to achieve. Plus night-time is just torture. Plus, I always think July is when I do my worst artwork. The human wi-fi between my brain and drawing-hand is constantly on the blink in July. I just try and get through July as best I can. Ironically, I’m a big fan of August. You get some warm weather, but you also get to sleep at night in August, too.

Luckily I don’t have to do much drawing right now. What I’m working on is mainly computer based and it’s a good excuse not to be stuck at the art-board. Not that learning new computer programs on blisteringly hot summer-days isn’t its own kind of pain-in-the-arse. Not to give too much away, but I’ve had my fair share of ‘nerd-rage’ moments this week. Wordpress can be a very unforgiving program if you’re a n00b. I did my homework and knew it was gonna be rough, but jeez.

No comments: