Sunday 11 August 2013

Psi-Fighter 2.


Second time lucky, here. Thought I’d have another try at this design. I’ll be honest, I spent wayyyyyyy too long on this sketch. I’m pretty sure this is my first ever full page sketch. I wasn’t planning on going so epic on my second try, but I did wanna really nail out all the tiny details I didn’t in my first sketch. I’m also a lot more happier with the colour scheme this time around. This is much more the design I was going for. More the concept I had in my head. I think she could be a cool character.

I would love to sit down for a few days and do an all-singing, all-dancing, proper pin-up now the weather is less intense. But sadly this secret project and real life are leaving me no real time to get any artwork done, recently. Hopefully I can free up some time at some point this month. I plan to get some much needed thumb-nailing done today, at least.

No comments: