Saturday 4 May 2013

Last Look.


Since my brain has been a barren land of late, I’ll use this week to post what will probably be the final image from Project B.O.B. on this blog. I’m not saying I kept the best till last, but I do think this is one of my better panels from this graphic-novel. I even left the word balloon on to give a bit of a hint as to what is happening in this scene. This guy has just made a nasty discovery, that’s all I’ll say.

I love a good horror mash-up. I’ve recently been rereading Fiends Of The Eastern Front. I think a criminally underrated horror mini-series. I even like the 2006 sequel (any story with an arse-kicking Golem in it is a winner with me.) It always feels like a very complete concept when I read it, I’m surprised no one ever made a film out of the first one, or more follow up comics. The artwork is amazing in both stories, too. It’s hard to think of a horror comic-book mash-up that comes close to this book.

No comments: