Thursday 11 April 2013

Time Well Spent… Not!

Grrrrrr! Spent all week trying to free up some time and get mundane real-life tasks out the way, so I could get some serious inking done today. This was my plan, until, sadly, about 20-minutes in I knocked my ink-pot flying and spent half my allotted time getting ink-stains out of my trousers and carpet. SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING! It’s put a real dent in my weekly workload.

I have been working on something new recently (which now probably won’t be finished until next week, thanks to my inky mishap… it looked like an octopus had exploded or something.) Spent nearly three hours this week just drawing rocks alone. To get in the right frame-of-mind for this new pin-up, I’ve been reading these very twisted facts about Vlad The Impaler. Also got a new True Blood box-set for the weekend.

No comments: