Saturday 13 April 2013

Just The Two Of Us.


As by now you probably know, what I was working on this week is still in the works. Partly because it’s an ambitious shot. Partly because of real life mishaps. Hopefully the wait will be worth it, that’s all I’ll say. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now. A little tribute to the greatest horror novel of all time… and the greatest villain ever.

Until then… as I said last week, there was a character from my last pin-up (now up on DeviantArt, also), that I wanted to develop a bit. I haven’t given him a name yet, but I did get a chance to do this sketch of him this week. I don’t know if I’ve got his look quite right yet, but I think it’s a cool design. He’s fun, but tricky to draw, this guy. I’ve got a few characters I want to develop further in the coming months.

No comments: