Sunday 6 January 2013

Yesterday’s News.

Well, as some of you may know, there’s something up with blogger that stopping people uploading art these last few days. I tried Friday, yesterday and today, but no joy. So I’m just gonna cut my losses this week, post the new R-Rated Evil Dead trailer that’s been doing the rounds, and try again at some point next week.

I’ve been trying to ignore the Evil Dead remake. I’ve been hurt too often with horror remakes in recent years. I’ve been turning a blind-eye to it, whenever I’ve seen it about online. I have to confess, however… it’s getting harder-and-harder to ignore. The new R-Rated trailer is playing all the right notes for me. I also have a big Jane Levy crush, which this film is either gonna destroy, or in a twisted kind of way encourage. It’s a pretty damn strong trailer, I’ll give it that.



It was nice to have a little rest this week. I had so little time off in the last few months of 2012, I’d gone into Zombie mode again. My feet were moving, but my brain had pretty much switched off. So this week, I’ve been taking it a bit easier. Just thumb-nailing and making the Tolkien like pilgrimages to my local art-shop to stock up on ink. But Santa’s long gone now, so it’s time to get back to work.

No comments: