Thursday 17 January 2013

Testing.

 
Still no sign of my phantom upload button, but if you’re seeing the above image, that means I’ve found a way of cheating my way around the problem. Hopefully you’re not just looking at an ugly gap, or something like that right now. No red-cross of doom in the corner, or anything. I guess it’s up to the whims of the internet Gods now. May they be merciful.

This may be my first bit of art posted in 2013, but I think I picked a good panel to start the year with. This is one of my favourite shots from Issue #3. Spookily enough, I think I drew it around this time last year. I think it’s part of one of the scariest pages of the whole book. Plus this frame also contains a photo in the background of a dog wearing a top-hat, so what’s not to love?

Ok… Everyone cross your fingers… I’m pressing the post button.


No comments: