Sunday 13 January 2013

Out Of Service.

Nine days in, and still no joy. For some reason, the upload image button on a lot of people’s account has vanished. So until this glitch is put to bed, I’m unable to post up art. Was kind of hoping it would be fixed by now, but hopefully it’ll be sorted in the coming week. Fingers crossed.

Spent this weekend reading volume 16 and 17 of The Walking Dead. Then watched a documentary on the Klitschko brothers last night while eating pretzels. It’s been a very manly weekend. I can feel the testosterone bubbling in my veins. Any female readers may want to do a quick pregnancy test after reading this entry, just to be on the safe side (I feel pretty safe, though, as I’m 99% sure this blog doesn’t have female readers.)

All the news about it snowing this weekend have so far turn out to be bogus. I had got my hopes up for tomorrow being a snow-day (no work, all play), but there ain’t a snowflake to be seen here on the south-coast. That’s the crappy thing about snow. A big snow fall, and you can stay home. A little snow fall, and it just makes your day-to-day life a lot more difficult and dangerous. At least the sky’s gone a bit milky-cloudy now. It was clear skies when I woke this morning. So there’s a sliver of hope, but not much. I’d take a photo of this milky-sky and post it… but, you know… no upload button.

No comments: