Friday 7 December 2012

Something For The Bloggers.


Here’s something I’ve been meaning to post for a while. Something just for the blog. A fully lettered page, which comes from the second issue. It’s all subplot, so it’s a good non-spoiler page to go with. One of the characters (Ben Plug) is a tubby, nerdy guy who’s obsessed with a UK, Sci-fi TV show called Wonder Star, just to give this scene some context. Here we find Ben making geek pillow-talk (which always ends badly) to a beautiful woman after coitus. Sharing some of his convention photos with his honey (because girls love that.) I think it’s a pretty fun scene. If nothing else, you get some hot boob\moob action in the first frame.

Been slowing my pace, this December. Since Project B.O.B. (the codename I gave this mini-series) will be wrapping up in early…ish 2013, part of me wants to get this last issue done as soon as possible, while part of me wants to make sure it gets done right. I’m currently drawing scenes I’ve had going around in my head for about three years now. It’s that scary point in the whole project where you have to deliver on what it’s all been leading up to. Honestly…? I’m freaking out a tiny bit.

I want to spend the first three quarters of this month doing the strongest artwork I can. Trying to keep the best till last, and do these scenes justices… Then spend the last week of December drunk on Chambord and Cherry-snips, reading and watching some freaky Japanese animation and manga and eating turkey sandwiches with stuffing and mayo.

NOTE: Hopefully you can read this page by just clicking on it, but, if need be, you totally have my permission to ‘save as’ and enlarge on your own computers. Whatever’s easiest for you to read the word balloons.

No comments: