Thursday 20 December 2012

Death Stare.


Probably the second to last bit of artwork I’ll post before 2013. And if I say so myself, I think that’s a pretty mean death stare going on in this panel. Someone’s in trouble…

Finished my Xmas shopping today, as if the worlds gonna end tomorrow, I’d rather stay home in the dry, you know. I’ve just got to work hard until Saturday night, then I can switch off and go into Xmas mode. About another 48-hours, and then I can crack open my Christmas booze stash and turn my brain off for a few days. Get drunk for the first time in ages and watch some Dexter season 6. I’m pretty low on energy, truth be told, so I could do with some down-time.

I won’t lie, I’ve been thinking more and more I might read Fifty Shades Of Grey at some point. I never get on board with the big books of the moment. Never read The Da Vinci Code, any of the Harry Potter books, or anything from the Twilight series. Be nice to be in the in-crowd for once. Besides…how could you not want to read it after watching this? I’ve read The Butcher and The Story Of O before. I want in on this bloated bandwagon.

No comments: