Wednesday 4 April 2012

Oncoming Demons.

I heard two rumours why Demons and Demons 2 were delayed on DVD and Blu-Ray from their Xmas release. One was that they found a better print of the film, and they had to start again working from this superior copy. The second was they were all ready to go and then their warehouse and stock was burnt down in the London riots last year. Either way, it’s been a long four months. I can’t wait till the end of the month when they’re finally out (providing there isn’t another riot and all stocks are wiped out again.) The fact they’ve commissioned two free Demons comics to come with the release really sweetens the deal, too.

I heard Sergio Stivaletti wanted to make a Zombies vs. Demons movie. I don’t know how that would work, but God, I’d want to see that movie.

No comments: