Sunday 14 August 2011

Take 2.

Well, I started the week with this image, so I may as well end it with it. Having already spent a fair amount of time colouring in the background for this, I decided to finish it. I only started colouring this so I could drop the marker pen version over the top, but when that didn’t work, I liked what I’d done so much I decided to carry on. I haven’t had a chance to do any colour work for ages, but being a bit burnt out lately, it was a nice change of pace. Made me wish I had more time to get on the computer and do more work in colour.

I maybe spent a bit longer on this then planned, and to be honest there’s still a couple of things looking at it now I’d change. I find so little time for colouring up my artwork that it would be nice to start hooking up and seeing if I can get proper colourist maybe colouring a few pieces down the line. Or in the future, free up a giant space of time and really have a go at becoming an awesome colourist, failing that. I had such a blast doing this one, if I could spare the time, I’d have another crack on one of my other Pin-ups.

DeviantArt copy HERE.

No comments: