Sunday 7 August 2011

Best Laid Plans.

Planned to get a lot done this week, but just ended up eating Ice Cream and watching season 1 of True Blood mostly this week. Didn’t realize how drained of energy I was until earlier in the week, when it hit me like a truck. I was trying to get the ball rolling and just crashed. I’m feeling better now after a bit of a rest and did managed to get some work done in the end, but it’s been a strange, old week.

Didn’t help that this week also, both my MP3 player and TV started to give me major technical problems. I think I’ve got round my MP3 player problem for the time being, but it looks like I’ll have to replace my TV. Which is both really annoying and a tiny bit exciting (I made myself a promise that every time I have to replace my TV, I’d numb the pain somewhat by adding some extra inches to the screen-size. I’m a man, and that’s the kind of promises we make to ourselves.) Not to happy about this latest dent in the bank-account however. Had been trying to put some money away.

No comments: