Thursday 25 August 2011

The Eyes Have It.

I’ve noticed that Graphic Novels (especially the B.P.R.D. and Walking Dead ones I’ve been reading of late) have a single panel from the comic on the back-cover. A shot that sums up and hopefully intrigues potential readers. I have to say if I can ever get this mini-series collected, this would have to be the forerunner for that spot. It might be the creepiest shot so far, I think. Most of the horror in Issue #2 comes from scenes that are gruesome, but I like this shot more because it’s just plane creepy (or at least that was what I was going for.)

I should also point out, on a side-note, that the character has a lazy eye. Just in case you thought I sucked at lining up eyes.

Looking forward to watching this tonight as part of the Fright Fest season on FilmFour.

No comments: