Sunday 13 March 2011

Marine Cuisine 2.

I don’t usually do sequels, especially to Pin-ups, but I’ve been thinking for a while it’d be nice to do a follow up on Marine Cuisine. Do some more Soldiers vs Dinosaur action. I may even try and make a series of Pin-ups on this theme down the line. But for now here’s my latest. I wanted to draw someone getting as messed up as they could in a fight and still being able to walk (or rather hop) away from it in the end. I just wanted to give the feeling you’ve missed one hell of fight if this is the end result.

This image took a while to put together. I really wanted to get it right and wanted to get the background to really feel like a Jungle in the middle of nowhere. I’m pretty happy with the way it came out (more or less.) Things fell into place a bit better, then a lot of stuff I’ve drawn lately. Where I go from here, I truly do not know. I need to get thinking and doodling.

Was a bit of a race to get this up before the end of the week, but here we are. Hope you enjoy. A copy is already up on Deviantart HERE.

No comments: