Wednesday 16 March 2011

3 For 1.

Not looking like I’m even in with a slight chance of finishing a Pin-up this week, even at the eleventh hour. So I thought I’d post a bumper size set of panels this week (well…3.) I’m still a little drained from doing Marine Cuisine 2 last week. That and I’ve got a lot of boring day-to-day stuff to do this week that can’t be put off any longer. Plus right now, I feel about as creative as a brick. It’s a perfect storm for not doing anything, or rather anything exciting, that is.

Here one of the best things I’ve read on the web in a long time. Charlie Adlard going through the process of making a page for The Walking Dead. I love reading stuff like this. When reading The Walking Dead, I always wonder how he goes about putting a page together. It’s depressing when you see guys who are so quick and so good at putting out pages. Only way I’d ever be able to go monthly as an artist, was if I unlocked the secrets of cloning and cloned myself about six or seven times.

No comments: