Thursday 10 March 2011

Don’t You Hate It When…

I’m trying to work out if I’ll be able to finish the current Pin-Up I’m working on before the end of the week. I was a tiny bit disappointed with my last two efforts and wanted to up-my-game, as it were. The downside is this image is taking me ages. So I’m gonna post this panel from issue 2, just so I have something art-related posted this week if I fail.

Don’t you hate it when you order two graphic novels off the same company and they send you an E-mail to say they’ve been sent at the same time, yet you always get them on different days? Maybe to justify not packing them together and making more on postage, they’ll post one a bit before the other. You wait all week for your books to come (in this case Volume 4 and 5 of B.P.R.D.) and then you get Vol 5 turn up before Vol 4. If they are shipping one slightly before the other, couldn’t they be kind and let you have them in order? That and there doesn’t seem to be a decent price copy of Vol 3 of B.P.R.D. in the whole of England. At this rate I may have to sell a Kidney to buy a copy. But anyway, a great comic if you’ve not read B.P.R.D., worth a read... but is it worth a Kidney?

No comments: