Friday 19 November 2010

The Pile In 3D.

Another panel from issue 2. I am fond of this shot, but I can’t put my finger on why.

There was a time not long ago when I only had two pairs of 3D glasses. Both pairs were worn out and not very good. One pair that I got with a Danger Girl comic, and one pair shaped like a dinosaur that I’ve had since childhood. In the last year or two that figure has now gone up to 17. They’re not all the same you understand, most are Red\Blue, then there’s my modern ones for the cinema. Then I have Red\Green and Purple\Green ones. My panic buying of 3D movies recently helped fatten up this number a fair bit. What ever form 3D comes in now, hopefully I’ve got the right glasses for it. It is a crazy amount of 3D glasses to have. I may well open my own 3D cinema.

No comments: