Wednesday 11 November 2009

The Kidnappers.

HA HA HA, I haven’t seen this sketch since it first went out on DR Who night ten years ago. I’d forgotten all about it until I saw it the other day online. It does slightly break my bitter, little heart that I don’t know a single other Dr Who fan personally. I had no one to email this to when I did rediscover it. I should really aim nerdier when it comes to friends.

Sticking with Dr Who I can’t wait until The Waters Of Mars this Sunday. Those Water, Zombie, thingies look like a decent Who, monster. Be good to see if it is as scary as some people are saying.

I also see today that as part of channel 4’s 3D season they’re showing Friday The 13th Part 3D and Flesh Of Frankenstein in 3D. How cool is that? I’ve always wanted to see Friday the 13th Part 3D in 3D. I’ve never seen a 3D movie before or at least a feature length one and certainly not a horror movie in 3D. Not really had the urge to see all these new 3D movies like Up that have been out lately (unless it was Russ Meyers 1976, Up. That's one film that should get the 3D treatment.)

No comments: