Monday 28 September 2009

Blink And Your Miss It.

My latest effort from B.O.B.

I’d say more about this panel but it the end of the week and my brain is running on low. I do like this though. It a very basic but in some ways it works better then some of the more complex shots. Which is a shame, as the complex shots probably take a lot longer to draw. Sods law I guess.

I have noticed in these early pages there’s a lot of gesturing going on. Everyone looks like they’re on a game show showing off the star prize or something. I guess it because as the whole set up is being introduced to the characters it’s also being introduce to the reader. Still I’m looking forward to getting to a point when I can move the body languages on a bit in this story. I should have written a mud fighting scene or something to kick this story off.

You know what new Who is missing these days? Vomiting Cybermen. You really have to look out for it in this clip at the end but that Cyberman blows metallic chunks. I never noticed it while watching the Five Doctors before. It’s very sly.

The full, classic Raston Warrior scene HERE. If there a better massacre in Dr Who history I haven't seen it.

No comments: