Wednesday 18 February 2009

Say What? No… Really? No…

Pride And Predator. This feels like one of those bad April fools gags expect it’s only the end of February. I’ll believe it when I see it. Not that I probably will get to see it as my local cinema seems to go more for family friendly films not movies over a PG rating. I always miss out on the newest horror movies because my cinema would rather play animated movies about talking animals with celebrity voices. And even if they did by some luck show it most of my friends nowadays just watch new movies illegally online and don’t want to leave the house to see them on the big screen. Errrrr, anyway back to my original point. I’ll believe it when I’m sitting in the cinema (not my local cinema obviously. A cinema in a near by town which I’d have to make a big effort to get too) watching the film itself on the big screen (alone and friendless.)

No comments: